In the digital world there is nothing more important than data. Live chat provides an additional layer of data which augments our existing tracking and attribution tools. The data which you receives differs according to the platform, however in general live chat delivers
- Referring links which are the links that directs the customer to your site. You cam use this to filter what your customers are looking for and to initiate if they require any help if they haven’t initiated the conversation yet.
- Operating system and device. This information tells you as to which operating system and device your customer is on. You can also upgrade and tailor your support according to the technology your customer is enjoying and even promote significant products or services too.
- Active or idle. Live chat can also help you to find out whether your customer is currently doing that is whether reading pages or idle.
- With live chat you can also have the knowledge for how long has the customer being at your page. Has he been there browsing for some time and therefore require some help or have just moved in.
- The number of visits can also be monitored with live chat. Live chat can tell you how many times the customer has been at your site or is there any new visitor. There may be repeat visitors who might be checking the status of the product or a service. This also sets a good opportunity for the live chat agents to start a proactive chat with the customer.
- Number of chats. This enlightens your chat agent as to whether he is there for the first time or has he been previously served by your agents.
- Location. You can also locate the customer’s city and country as to where he is chatting from using the customers IP address.
Live chat enhances the customers experience and is great for your business too.
For live chat contact us