Did you ever thought of adding live chat at your website? Are you aware that a live chat can be much more other than providing quick and painless customer service. If used correctly it can hike conversions on your site and also the number of returning visitors, thus resulting in revenues.
Here are some advantages of live chat
Conversion rates and revenues
The customers who are browsing at your website will be more confident about their decisions regarding purchases. This is so because with live chat they are able to make instant decisions about the items they are browsing and this leads to higher conversion rates and more purchases.
Live chat can attend and even solve a number of business needs. Though the customers can not get all their questions immediately answered but they are for sure going to receive valuable direction and advice on products which makes navigation easy at your site and is also helpful to complete transactions, which would have otherwise not be possible.
According to a study it is also revealed that almost 62% of the shoppers said that they would make more purchase if live support had been available during their shopping experience and the other 38% said that they had made a purchase due to the chat sessions in which they had indulged.
Live chat option at your companies website will help you to retain more customers and also create a more user-friendly engaging site overall.
For live chat contact us