Live chat is all equipped with the amazing capability to provide exceptional customer service. The customers also report high level of satisfaction with live chat as compared to other customer support channels. It is a fact that happier customers are a lot more benefit to your business. It means repeat business from your loyal customers and you also ave the benefit of charging more for your products.
Live chat has a real lot more to offer you outside of the exceptional customer service. Outside customer support live chat provides you with increased sales conversions and decreased cost with a real lot of relevant customer data. Isn’t that great!
Here we shall analyze how live chat decreases the cost factor.
The companies who incorporate live chat, experience decreased cost because,
- The agents are able to tackle more customers in a short period of time which in turn reduces the man power cost.
- Live chat is not at the same cost as the other conventional support channels like phone bills from phone support.
- Implementation of live chat is simple. It just needs some apps and programs which takes less than a day!
- Live chat is also seen to be integrated with your existing CRM and your e commerce platform seamlessly. It just reduces the need for the additional steps to get your live chat linked to other necessary systems.
- A lower cost of interaction has been observed for live chat as compared to other customer support channels.
- There is a deflection rate as much as 70%. live chat is deflecting the support request which were coming from more costly support channels like phone support.
Live chat is a great gadget with effective cost reduction.
For live chat contact us