In today’s digital era, there is nothing as important as too much data. With live chat you get an additional layer of data which adds to your current tracking and attribution tools. The data which is at your desk differs according to platform, but in common live chat delivers:
- Referring link : These are to be the links that have directed the customer at your site. You can use this gauge to find out what your customers might be looking for and also to start a conversation, if it has not been initiated on their behalf.
- Operating system and device : It makes you aware whether your customer is viewing your site from a mobile, tablet or desktop and even makes you aware of the operating system they are using. This can help you to customize your support according to the technology your clients are using and hence promote relevant products and services.
- Time on site : This helps you to see whether the customer has just arrived on the site or has been browsing for some time and hence needs some help.
- Number of visits :This helps you to monitor for how many times the particular client is on your site or is it someone new.
- Number of chats : This lets you know. If it is the first time, the visitor is having a chat with your business or he had been served by your chat agents before also.
With all the sensitive information you can serve your client in a better way.
Hence get live chat at your website today !
For live chat contact us