Live chat simply means convenience for customers. According to a Forrester research, more than 44% of on line customer says that having any query resolved in the middle of an on line purchase is the best feature of live chat.
Now basically there are two types of customers that use live chat. The first are the potential buyers. They are the one who need help regarding the common question as follows:
- They may be eager to know more about product specifications.
- Or they are simply having problem in finding specific item on a given website.
- They are interested in comparing products.
These simple questions impact a lot on your purchase decisions and are very crucial too. The chat agents are like brand ambassadors for your business so its important for them to be highly skilled and professional too. They can make a sale at this critical point with their proper guidance.
The other group of live chat are users are who are already your customers. The basic reasons why they need the assistance of your live chat representative are as follows:
- They need to know about the status of their order.
- Inquires about the return policies.
- Want to report errors or simply suggestions for improvement in your service.
With live chat you can also avail instant feedback from your customers. If you are in a Saas business, the moment anything goes wrong, live chat permits you to have an immediate view of the problem from your customers perspective.
For live chat contact us