Live chat provides you exceptional customer service. It is the most preferred customer support and also reports immensely high level of customer satisfaction. And of course happier customers means more to your business as it also includes repeat business from your loyal customers. This also allows you to charge more for your products which is a win-win situation for both the business and the customer.
There are other benefit of live chat also other than the customer support.
The three main benefits for your business includes
- Increased sales conversions
- Decreased costs
- Customer data
Benefit : Decreased Costs
Live chat has marked a decreased cost to the businesses utilizing it. The companied monitored decreased cost as
- Agents were now able to address more customers in a very short period of time which reduces man power and thus labor cost.
- Live chat is cost effective than compared to other customer support tools like the traditional method of phone support.
- Implementation of live chat is simple. There is no wiring or any other complex coding, It’s just a few line of codes that does not take more a few hours. This just implies that live chat agent can get to work quickly without being bothered of getting pushed off line because of a software implementation.
- Live chat also provides a lower cost per interaction when compared to other customer supports.
- Live chat has also monitored 70% deflection rate from traditional customer support. The deflection rates are being so high that the companies are thinking of abandoning theses expensive support channels altogether.
For live chat contact us