Live chat, nowadays has become the standard practice for everyone in the e-commerce industry. The traditional phone and email support are still popular and important but they are there with cost and efficiency pitfalls. But growing business with live chat can be something between mediocrity and meteoric success and makes a good sense too.
Benefits of live chat for e-commerce
- Live chat is convenient, fast and affordable.
- Whether used as proactive or reactive solutions, Live chat helps cut costs, improve efficiency, enhance sales, providing smooth service and product development.
- Live chat is just growing by leaps and bounds, its convenience foe customers has made it a big hit among the customer support channels.
- Live chat offers fast responses with short wait times. It gives the customers to multi task while getting timely responses for their relevant questions.
- Live chat agents are also able to handle multiple inquiries simultaneously thus prohibiting the need for more live chat agents. Indeed cost effective! And in turn it is a more efficient use of customer service resources.
- Live chat is simple, cheap and easy to implement. Its just a matter of few lines of codes.
With proactive live chat you can enlighten customers with the information they never thought possible. Live chat agents can track where the customers are at their shopping excursion and can help them out if they are in a fix by initiating a conversation from their side and helping them to make the deal.
This will prevent the customers to leave the site or abandon their cart. It also motivates the customers to ask questions and speeds up their checkout process.
For live chat contact us