Live chat is a web service at your website. It allows your customers to communicate or simply “chat” with someone who implies to be the company representative and the most fascinating factors is that it interacts in real time.
Live chat is there at the website to provide instant response to the queries of your customer and guide the customer through the entire sales process.
There are basically two types of customers at the website. One of them are the visitors who may be browsing your site and require the following information
- They are finding difficulty in locating a particular product on your website.
- They want to know about the details and specifications about the particular product
- The visitor is interested in making a comparison between the prices and function of two products.
The other set of people who are interested to chat with your companies representatives are your current customers.
The type of information they require is
- Want to know the status of their order.
- Want to know about the warranty and guarantee of the products.
- Want to give feedback about the service and products.
Live chat is another very easy method to get customer feedback. Today providing business feedback has become a big business, but with live chat there is no need to hire any dedicated feedback research company to provide feedback.
With live chat the customers can give you instant feedback, maybe ‘quality of service’ or product or any issues they have encountered.
This all happens in a very simple and yet very effective way.
Live chat provides you with important feedback from your esteemed customers and that also without spending any extra penny!
For live chat contact us