Nothing could replace relevant and too much data. And here is live chat which aside from its awesome features also provide additional layer of data to your current tracking and attribution tools. The data gathered by live chat differs according to platforms, but generally live chat delivers :
- Referring links : The links that have directed your customers to your site can be used to filter to find out what they might be looking for and to initiate the conversation if the customer has not taken the initiative.
- Operating system and device : This makes you aware of the customers as to which operating system they are using, as well as whether they are viewing your site from a mobile, tablet or desktop. This knowledge helps you to customize your support according to the technology your customer is using and even promote relevant products or services.
- Active or idle : This helps you to know if your customer is currently reading pages or is idle.
- Time on site : You can find out whether your customer has just arrived at the site or has been browsing for some time and is therefore more likely to require your help.
- Number of visits : With live chat you can monitor how many times the visitor has been at your site or if there is a new visitor. There may be repeat visitors which are there at the site just to check the status of their order. Well this gives you a bright opportunity to pro actively start a conversation.
With all such important data at the business end, you can analyze it and use it to maximize your outputs.
For live chat contact us